You may feel that your employees would never steal from you or that your business would never be the victim of theft, but the harsh reality is that nearly every business is eventually victimized by fraud or theft. In this day and age, thieves (and potentially your employees) do not need direct access to cash to steal from you;
Here are some policies that can safeguard your business against theft:
- Employee theft coverage protects your money and your business against theft, both from inside the organization and out.
- Depositors forgery or alteration coverage protects against losses by forgery or alterations of checks, drafts, promissory notes, orders or directions to pay money that is drawn upon you or is drawn upon your accounts by someone acting as your agent.
- Also protects against forgery losses inflicted by people other than employees
- Theft disappearance and destruction coverage protects against loss of money and securities by way of theft, disappearance or destruction while the property is on your business and/or banking premises.
- Protects against losses as a result of attempted or actual robberies while the property was on your premises
- Protects against loss to other property in a safe or vault from an attempted or actual robbery within your premises
- Outside of your premises, coverage protects money, securities, and other property in the care of a messenger
- Covers losses inflicted by those other than employees
- Robbery and safe burglary coverage protects against loss of money or securities on your premises, or while in the custody of a messenger outside of your premises.
- Computer and funds transfer fraud coverage protects against loss of money, securities and other property via computer fraud.
- Covers money that that is directly related to the use of a computer to fraudulently cause a transfer of property from your premises or banking premises to someone or some entity outside of your premises
- Pays for the loss of money through fund transfers communicated to a financial institution
- Money orders and counterfeit currency coverage protects against losses that are not paid upon presentation or are in the form of counterfeit United States and Canadian currency paid in exchange for goods or services.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.