If you are already enrolled in Lamb Little Nurse Triage and need to speak with a nurse, call (855) 358-2100.
When a work injury occurs, ensuring employees receive prompt medical attention can greatly impact employee satisfaction and positively impact claim outcomes. Lamb Little Nurse Triage is available to assist our clients and their injured workers by guiding them through the decision-making process at the onset of an injury.
Through Lamb Little Nurse Triage, employees or supervisors have 24/7/365 access to a Registered Nurse (RN) who can assess the situation using medically accepted guidelines and instruct whether an injury can be treated with self-care or necessitates a clinic visit.
THIS IS NOT FOR EMERGENCY SITUATIONS. IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, CONTACT 911 OR PROCEED TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM
Lamb Little Nurse Triage is an “opt-in” service for our clients and requires a simple enrollment process to be completed. To find out more, please contact your Lamb Little representative.
Overview of Program
Training Video for Employees and Supervisors
- Staffed 24/7/365 with Registered Nurses
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) nurses on staff with access to language line for other languages
- National relay center for the hearing impaired
- Nationally recognized triage guidelines
- Channeling to preferred providers
- Telephonic or text messaging follow-up on all self-care
- Comprehensive point of injury reports transmitted within 15 minutes of call documentation completion
- Shows care and concern for employees when they need it the most
- Reduced medical spend
- Fewer ER visits and unnecessary wait times
- 40% injured workers reported self-care versus ER or doctor visit
- Timely and appropriate treatment
- Reduced time away from work, loss of productivity and workplace disruption
- 80% of injured workers say Nurse Triage helped them stay at work
- Takes the burden of medical decision making off the supervisor/manager
- 99% injured worker satisfaction